As the cats prowl around the office, I ponder the ski trip that I'm about to take. Taking the high school class from our church to Winterpark in Colorado. I'll be videoing their every move as we tackle the subject of worship and we'll see where that gets us.
I love to travel on road trips as it gives me a lot of thinking space and reading space. Still need to decide which books to take and what to wear etc. I've made a video about worship, from interviews off the street, Ben will be using that as he teaches. I plan to take a pair of Brad's bright pink ski trousers....with a welsh flag cape around my neck! I'll look like a pink and red blur down the slopes!
Here's my list....
1. Get clothes together
2. Go to Sutherlands to find some sunglasses for the slopes
3. Buy a couple of disposable digital cameras (if such things exist)
4. Throw some music together for the trip
5. Find minidisc microphone and recorder (?)
6. Find a large inflatable mallet for icebreaker games
7. Dig out welsh flag
Don't forget the journal and pens
5 pants 5 socks
5 t shirts
Black ski jacket